We want the Fundriver website to be accessible and easy to use for everyone.
Our Accessibility Goals
We have been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 to guide our website development. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and more user friendly for everyone.
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA and AAA). We’ve chosen Level AA as the target for the Fundriver website.
This website includes the following accessibility features:
- Inclusion of alternative text detail for images
- Skip to content
- Improved color contrast between content and background color
- Proper usage of heading tags to make navigation with a screen reader easier
- Using ARIA roles to clearly define and label landmarks
- Forms have their labels associated with their controls, aiding users of certain screen readers and speech browsers
- Links have been written to provide a clear and concise description of what they link to
JAWS: Screen reader for Windows
Opera: Visual browser with many accessibility-related features, including text zooming, and image toggle.
Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, and other operating systems
WAVE: Service from WebAIM to analyze web pages for accessibility compliance
HTML Validator: Service for checking whether web pages conform to published HTML standards
Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer: Tool for viewing web pages without a variety of modern browser features
Your Feedback is Important to Us
We've worked hard on the Fundriver website and believe we've achieved our goal of Level AA accessibility.
If you have any feedback related to the Fundriver website, positive or negative, please get in touch. We'd like to hear from you in any of the following ways: