FUNDRIVER is always looking for motivated professionals who are passionate about why we do what we do. We simplify client lives with timely, accurate data and a friendly, results-oriented customer service team. We operate in a virtual environment and have team members across the U.S. working from home which allows flexibility (you can make your child’s soccer game!) and a balanced life. Why? Because we value family as much as we value our customer-focused, fun, informal, transparent culture.
FULL-TIME BUSINESS ANALYST POSITION AVAILABLE
Fundriver, a fast paced, entrepreneurial technology solutions company, is looking for a full-time Business Analyst to join our Product Development team. Looking for candidates who thrive in a collaborative virtual environment working from home. As a small growing company, Fundriver employees participate in decisions about how the business operates and contribute directly to Fundriver’s growth.
The most important aspect of this position is to deliver customer value (delight) through facilitating dialogue within the delivery team (stakeholders and product development team) to build just in time documentation that prioritizes only items that meet the product vision and will have the most impact to the customer and user. To succeed in this role, you should be able to step outside your comfort zone with demonstrated skills in flexibility and adaptability with daily meetings, documentation, testing, and research and be an expert in the Learning and Discovery Process.
• Be an advocate of the user experience through active dialogue, understanding the user story (persona and problem), and the product vision as communicated by the product manager.
• People drive requirements. Strong focus on delivering value to the user, prioritizing high impact items with product owner, facilitating continuous feedback from all stakeholders and the development team using collaborative tools and techniques.
• Be dedicated to delivering feedback to the product development team in the format and frequency that works the best for the team.
• Deliver just in time documentation: welcome, identify and act on changing requirements, even late in development, as this may maximize value and eliminate work in progress.
• Demonstrate skills in communicating user stories, prioritizing using well-defined acceptance criteria; prototyping; and experimenting.
• JED, “Just Enough Documentation”, only do enough documentation to meet purpose and add value to team. Only highest priorities get documented.
• Lead retrospective after each release to make improvements that result in delivering value to the user and the development team.
Qualified candidate requirements include:
• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field
• A minimum of five years of experience as an agile business analyst
• Understand and facilitate dialogue with both stakeholders and the product development team
• Demonstrated prioritization skills, excellent attention to detail, time management, multitasking and organizational skills
• Proven excellence in “Just in Time” and “Just Enough Documentation” skills
• Experience in user acceptance testing
• MS Office, required; accounting experience a plus
To learn more about Fundriver, please visit our website, http://fundriver.com. Qualified candidates, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Competitive salary and benefits provided.