FUNDRIVER is always looking for motivated professionals who are passionate about why we do what we do. We simplify client lives with timely, accurate data and a friendly, results-oriented customer service team. We operate in a virtual environment and have team members across the U.S. working from home which allows flexibility (you can make your child’s soccer game!) and a balanced life. Why? Because we value family as much as we value our customer-focused, fun, informal, transparent culture.
FULL-TIME Jr. .NET DEVELOPER POSITION AVAILABLE
Fundriver, a fast paced, entrepreneurial technology solutions company, is looking for a full-time Jr. .NET Developer. Looking for candidates who thrive in a collaborative virtual environment working from home. As a small, growing company, Fundriver employees participate in decisions about how the business operates and contribute directly to Fundriver’s growth.
To design, modify, develop, test and implement solutions for new and existing applications.
• Design, develop and test software applications
• Work as part of an Agile development team to solve problems and develop projects in a fast paced environment by participating in requirement analysis/definition and in technical architecture discussions
• Maintain systems by identifying and correcting software defects
• Follow the established software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Follow coding standards and naming conventions
• Support applications using software development methodologies including structured
programming, documentation, design and code review
• Collaborate with database resources to ensure robust and complete data access and
Qualified candidate requirements include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education, training and work-related experience
• 1-3 years of experience in the Microsoft technology stack
• Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (4.5 and higher)
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP), SOLID design principles and experience in end-to-end SDLC and experience with applying design and architectural patterns
• Understanding of Restful Web Services (Web API)
• Strong understanding of requirements and estimation
• Excellent team player who is a self-starter, proactively resolves issues with a positive attitude and strong oral and written communication skills
• Passion for learning new technologies and enhancing existing skills
• Ability to adapt and respond in a rapidly evolving business environment
• Ability to work from home full-time
To explore joining the FUNDRIVER team, please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Competitive salary and benefits are provided.