Fundriver, a fast paced, entrepreneurial technology solutions company, is looking for a full-time Client Onboarding Advisor, Balance. Looking for candidates who thrive in a collaborative virtual environment working from home. As a small, growing company, Fundriver employees participate in decisions about how the business operates and contribute directly to Fundriver’s growth.
About the role:
By providing timely, professional, and knowledgeable services and support for our 500+ clients, you’ll guide them through a successful implementation of the Balance product and associated features/modules. You’ll also provide ongoing technical support and assistance to implemented clients. You’ll work collaboratively within the Client Experience model to ensure that clients receive prompt and thorough assistance with their Onboarding needs.
Some of the things you'll do:
- Guide clients through the Fundriver Balance Onboarding process by ensuring a timely and successful data implementation and providing an exceptional user experience to our clients
- Maintain information, procedures, and processes within the external Knowledge Base to ensure that they are highly functional and relevant for end users
- Assist with internal projects, objectives and key results (OKRs), and annual initiatives as needed/assigned
- Assist with the tracking of the Statement of Work process in the CRM system, from creation of Statement of Work to when the billing process is triggered
- Handle high level inbound support tickets by working with the Client Experience team to deliver effective and efficient follow up and resolution, tracking all necessary documentation within the ticketing system
- Work efficiently to troubleshoot client issues and proactively assign members of Client Experience to resolve tickets as needed
- Stay abreast of trends, accounting guidelines, and other issues related to endowment funds by reading articles and attending professional development classes
We're looking for someone who has experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years accounting experience
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office, proficient in Excel
- Experience working in a client-facing role and has exceptional relationship building skills and is process oriented
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail; must be able to monitor several clients’ needs
- Self-directed learner and highly motivated to succeed
- Discretion and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn
What could really set you apart?
- CPA/CMA license(s)
Fundriver has become the market leader for employee satisfaction by prioritizing our employees and earning the “Happiest” award in the Computer & Software Technology industry twice in the last several years.
Qualified candidates, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Salary range is between $55,660-$83,490 depending on experience. Competitive benefits include Medical/HSA, 401(k), Profit Sharing plan, Quarterly Bonus program, ST/LT Disability/Life, Voluntary Dental/Vision, Voluntary Life, Tech reimbursement and generous Paid Time Off/Paid Holidays.
Fundriver is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We encourage applicants from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups who could bring diverse perspectives.