REMOTE, FULL-TIME .NET/SQL APPLICATION SUPPORT TECHNICIAN POSITION
Fundriver, a fast paced, entrepreneurial technology solutions company, is looking for a full-time .NET/SQL Application Support Technician. Looking for candidates who thrive in a collaborative virtual environment working from home. As a small, growing company, Fundriver employees participate in decisions about how the business operates and contribute directly to Fundriver’s growth.
About the role:
At Fundriver, as a .NET/SQL Application Support Technician you will be fielding incoming IT support requests from both internal and external customers, as well as provide technical expertise and input on a variety of internal and cross-functional projects.
Some of the things you'll do:
• Provide Tier 2/escalated technical (Help Desk) support to both internal employees and external client users by following detailed written and verbal instructions and applying common sense understanding to execute instructions
• Work closely with other IT teams and external departments in collaborating on IT projects
• Analyze systems, identify problems, develop and implement effective solutions
• Identify and document operational or procedural efficiencies
• Restore, copy and debug in Microsoft SQL
We're looking for someone who has experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education, training and work-related experience
• 1-2 years of work experience in the IT field, specifically in .NET/SQL
• Strong communication and collaboration skills including being able to positively, professionally, and effectively
communicate with all stakeholders, both verbally and in writing
• Demonstrated success in working in a technical team environment, providing IT service and support solutions as well
as a self-directed learner and highly motivated to succeed
• Enjoys multi-tasking and doesn’t get taken off task with interruptions
• Ability to easily adapt to and learn new technologies (e.g. .NETCore, MVC, etc.)
• Experience in SQL Server 2014 or higher
What could really set you apart?
• 3-5 years of experience in a client-facing Tier 2 IT service or support related field
• A background in project participation at a contributor or analyst level
• Online ticketing (e.g. Jira) and/or help desk experience a plus
• Prior experience and interest in analyzing and interpreting data
• Endowment accounting experience a plus
Fundriver has become the market leader for employee satisfaction by prioritizing our employees and earning the “Happiest” award in the Computer & Software Technology industry twice in the last several years.
Qualified candidates, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary range is between $44,000 - $66,000 depending on experience. Competitive benefits include Medical/HSA, 401(k), Profit Sharing plan, Quarterly Bonus program, ST/LT Disability/Life, Voluntary Dental/Vision, Voluntary Life, Tech reimbursement and generous
Paid Time Off/Paid Holidays.
Fundriver is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We encourage applicants from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups who could bring diverse perspectives.