FUNDRIVER is a web-based system and is designed to put your IT manager at ease.
- There is nothing to install and no additional hardware to purchase.
- The application has been tested most extensively on Internet Explorer on the PC. FUNDRIVER is accessible with other browsers on the PC and MAC with a few limitations on functionality.
- In most cases, IT support is not needed. If a custom GL interface is required, some IT resources may be needed for testing.
- Fundriver is hosted in a secured hosting facility designed to provide high levels of uptime.
- The SSAE16 report for our hosting environment is available upon request.
Key Information for IT managers
- FUNDRIVER is a web hosted application. There are no applications to install on the client machines.
- An SSAE 16 report is available for the hosting facility.
- Most implementations are accomplished without the need for IT resources.
Information about implementing general ledger import and export modules
Interface with your accounting system.
FUNDRIVER can be configured to import information from and export information to your accounting system. The feature is used to automate the processes of entering gifts and updating fund balances on the general ledger.
In most cases we can configure FUNDRIVER to read and write formats that are already in use by your organization. As a result, no IT resources are required for this phase of the implementation.
Downloaded Active X Controls
FUNDRIVER has one Active X control that could be loaded on the client machine. The control is Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Print Control. The purpose of the control is to allow users to print reports. Users can bypass the need for the control by exporting reports to Acrobat and printing the documents from Acrobat Reader.
Because the security of your data is one of our most important concerns, all data is hosted by a SSAE 16 audited hosting provider.
Additional Measures Include:
- Physical security
- Intrusion Detection
- Segregating clients into separate databases
- Automated monitoring of activity on the site
Most importantly, FUNDRIVER provides a far more secure environment for endowment data than spreadsheets.
Fundriver software supports success. It’s powerful and easy to operate, and capable of handling large complicated endowment funds. Numerous and time-consuming Excel reports are now produced by Fundriver software with a push of button.
Functionality & Ease of Use
FUNDRIVER brings accuracy and simplicity to endowment administration, facilitating such factors as systems interface, report exporting formats, audit trails, FAS 117-1 reports and much more.