As a Fundriver customer, you know that you can contact us anytime and we’ll get back to you promptly. Monday through Friday, 8am-8pm Eastern/5am-5pm Pacific, we are here and dedicated to making your experience with our support team the best possible. How do we do it? Glad you asked!
- We have flexible work hours and have team members in multiple time zones to ensure we have you covered 12 hours a day.
- Our team members have prior experience working with endowments and non-profits; several were Fundriver users at their previous employers.
- Our team members are diligent note takers. We document all of our conversations with clients, so that other team members can pick up where we left off.
- We work together internally throughout the day, discussing tickets with experts on our team to get additional support and feedback on issues.
- We document what’s going on in your database. Yes, our software is the same for everyone, but our clients can use it differently from one institution to the next. To remedy those situations, we document your custom processes in our internal Knowledge Base.
- When you need help, we take our time with research. We want to make sure you get the help you need! Our team spends valuable time researching prior tickets and checking for documentation in our Knowledge Base, to make sure you get the right answers the first time. We also reach out to other team member who may have more knowledge on an issue.
All of this ensures that any of us can help you, so you can reach out to us at any time during our support hours and be certain we’re ready to assist. We are here for you and we love hearing from our clients. The best way to reach our awesome Support Team is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking the blue Support button at the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
We look forward to hearing from you!