FULL-TIME SR. .NET DEVELOPER POSITION AVAILABLE
Fundriver, a fast paced, entrepreneurial technology solutions company, is looking for a full-time Sr. .NET Developer. Looking for candidates who thrive in a collaborative virtual environment working from home. As a small, growing company, Fundriver employees participate in decisions about how the business operates and contribute directly to Fundriver’s growth.
About the role:
At Fundriver the Sr .Net Developer helps design, develop, test and implement solutions for new or existing applications. The Sr .Net Developer must work collaboratively within the product development model to meet our product goals and timelines with flexibility and open, honest communication. This role is perfect for someone who is US-based and looking for a 100% remote opportunity. Please note that this is not a heads-down developer position. You will constantly be working as part of a team and that is paramount to success in this role.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications and ensuring they adhere to determined software quality standards and meet business process and application requirements
- Work as part of an Agile development team to solve problems and develop projects in a fast-paced environment by participating in requirement analysis/definition and in technical architecture discussions
- Support applications using software development methodologies including structured programming, documentation, design and code reviews
- Follow the established software development life cycle (SDLC) and coding standards and naming conventions
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5-10 years of experience in the Microsoft technology stack
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP), SOLID design principles and experience in end-to-end SDLC and experience with applying design and architectural patterns
- Strong understanding of requirements and estimation
- Excellent team player who is a self-starter, proactively resolves issues with a positive attitude and strong oral and written communication skills
- Passion for learning new technologies and enhancing existing skills
- Ability to adapt and respond in a rapidly evolving business environment
- Ability to work from home full-time – can be located anywhere in the US
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education, training and work-related experience
What could really set you apart:
- Some experience with accounting, auditing, or financial reporting standards
- A Microsoft Certified Professional or similar certification
- Experience working in a non-traditional development environment
To learn more about Fundriver, please visit our website, http://fundriver.com. Qualified candidates, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Competitive salary and benefits (medical/HSA, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401(k)/pension plan, generous PTO and bonus program) provided.