FULL-TIME .NET DEVELOPER POSITION AVAILABLE
Fundriver, a fast paced, entrepreneurial technology solutions company, is looking for a full-time .NET Developer. Looking for candidates who thrive in a collaborative virtual environment working from home. As a small, growing company, Fundriver employees participate in decisions about how the business operates and contribute directly to Fundriver’s growth.
To design, modify, develop, test and implement solutions for new and existing applications.
- Design, develop and test software applications
- Work as part of an Agile development team to solve problems and develop projects in a fast-paced environment by participating in requirement analysis/definition and in technical architecture discussions
- Maintain systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Follow the established software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Follow coding standards and naming conventions
- Support applications using software development methodologies including structured programming, documentation, design and code review
- Collaborate with database resources to ensure robust and complete data access and manipulation
Qualified candidate requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- 1-3 years of experience in the Microsoft technology stack
- Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (.Net Core, .Net 5.0)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP), SOLID design principles and experience in end-to-end SDLC and experience with applying design and architectural patterns
- Understanding of Restful Web Services (Web API)
- Strong understanding of requirements and estimation
- Excellent team player who is a self-starter, proactively resolves issues with a positive attitude and strong oral and written communication skills
- Passion for learning new technologies and enhancing existing skills
- Ability to adapt and respond in a rapidly evolving business environment
- Ability to work from home full-time
To learn more about Fundriver, please visit our website, http://fundriver.com. Qualified candidates, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Competitive salary and benefits (medical/HSA, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401(k)/pension plan, generous PTO and bonus program) provided.